OUBI - Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence version 2.3.2
(Doc ID 1235644.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 2.3.1 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit is very pleased to announce the General Availability of the latest release of the Oracle Business Intelligence for Utilities product suite, version 2.3.0.
Benefits and Features:
• Two new products, based on the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) platform
- Oracle Utilities Advanced Spatial Outage Analytics (ASOA) offers prepackaged analytics based on a mash up of extracted data with geospatial data, in addition to tabular data
- Oracle Utilities Outage Analytics (OA) offers prepackaged operational and strategic analytics in the form of charts, graphs and tables
• Reduced Overall Total Cost of Ownership
- Provides out-of-the-box spatial capabilities, enabling viewing of data on maps in ways not possible before
- Leverages the existing Oracle BI for Utilities Extractors and Schema for a pre-designed and pre-built, but extendible Data Warehouse
- Provides an out-of-the-box single, consistent view of the organization across selected Oracle Utilities products
• Use of Oracle’s strategic Business Intelligence tool, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Vast pool of skilled implementers to support the fast implementation of the products
- Rich Analytic tools to perform standard and ad hoc analysis, reporting and publishing, MS Office integration, etc.
- Fusion look-and-feel consistent with other Oracle Fusion products
• Business data mashed up with geospatial data
- Enables faster and more accurate decisions, enabling faster and better results
- To download Oracle Business Intelligence for Utilities V2.3.2, please navigate to the Oracle E-Delivery server http://edelivery.oracle.com/
- Select the Oracle Utilities Applications product pack
- Select the platform, e.g. Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64 bit)
- Find “Oracle Utilities Advanced Spatial and Operational Analytics Release v2.3 Media Pack”
- Download the required components
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document