Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Sept 2013
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1, items and item locations created in RMS do not always end up in Store Inventory Management (SIM). Retail Integration Bus (RIB) appears to miss the publication of approved items in some cases.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set up multiple threads for Item publisher.
- Have multiple users create/approve items at the same time.
- Some items are created and approved at the later point of time.
- Note that a few items are not published from RMS.
- For items that are not published, the data in table ITEM_MFQUEUE is deleted and in table ITEM_PUB_INFO the publish_ind is set to ‘N’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms