Edidlord.PC Batch Program Not Sending Revisions For Cancel PO If PO Is Partial Received.
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When some of the items have already been received and when we cancel that Purchase Order (PO) - the latest revision for the cancelled PO is not sent out to the vendor in the output file created by Batch edidlord.pc.
Steps to Recreate:
- From rtkstkrt-->ordering-->orders.
- Create and approve a PO.
- Run "ordrev" to create revision.
- Run "edidlord" batch.
- Receive the PO created in step 1 Partially.
- Cancel all items it makes ORDHEAD.STATUS =C.
- Run ORDREV and EDIDLORD batches.
- See that nothing is written to output file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms