Some RMS Returns To Vendor (RTVs) Are Not Interfaced to ReIM
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.x, when running the EDI Inventory Upload [ediupinv] batch, if we have several documents to process with the same combination supplier-doc type-external ref number, the batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 2 Returns To Vendor (RTV) with same authorization number.
2. Run RTV receiving script to receive the order.
3. Run EDI download batch [edidlinv] to download the RTV.
Notice: EDI has 2 RTV documents with same EDI GEN number.
1. Run EDI upload [ediupinv] batch to upload the RTV.
2. See that the EDI Upload batch fails with the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms