Split Receipt Generates Incorrect Quantity Using Quantity Review List
(Doc ID 1238423.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Aug 2013
Split receipt generates incorrect quantity using "Quantity Review List" screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for a single item with quantity= 10.
2. Receive the PO with quantity= 15.
3. In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), create an invoice for the PO with same details as the PO.
4. Run Automatch batch. Invoice status is now Unresolved Match.
5. Use Quantity Review List to resolve the Quantity Discrepancy by selecting the Reason code/Action of "Split Receipt" and Excess Quantity of 5. Invoice is now in Matched status.
6. In the Invoice Matching tab, click on the Summary match hyperlink.
7. Query for the Unmatched Receipt based on PO# and Supplier#.
8. The Unmatched receipt is displayed in the Summary Match List window with "Available total quantity" of 0 instead of 5.
9. Query the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table for the above created shipment. It shows QTY_MATCHED = 15 and not 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms