Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), version 5.1 and higher, when you run an FTP process rule against the LEDGER_STAT table, the Charge/Credit (Financial Element 450) rows have the same value as the Average Transfer Rate (Financial Element 170) rows in the output. The Charge/Credit value should be different from the Avg Transfer Rate as Charge/Credit is calculated as Avg Transfer Rate multiplied by an accrual factor.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Financial Services Applications
- Go to Funds Transfer Pricing
- Go to FTP Processing > Standard Process
- Run an FTP Process against the Ledger Stat table
- Review the output in LEDGER_STAT using the Identity Code from FSI_DATA_IDENTITY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms