Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.4 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 29-Sep-2014
When Labeled Picking is set to 'N', the drop off location is not being suggested at the end of CP type of picking.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure the LABELED_PICKING = 'N', LABELED_RESERVE='Y'
2. Create a new item for this test. Ensure the processes are for 'CP_PICK' and 'U_PICK'.
3. Have the unit pick system set as put-to-store (PTS).
4. Create inventory in a reserve location, such that CP picks will be allowed.
5. Create a stock order for 3 stores, totaling a full case where the case will be destined to the PTS picking area. Only need to be able to get a CP pick, does not matter if destined to PTS or a 3rd party system.
6. Allocate the order, run distribution and print the wave.
7. In the RF screen, picking => Pick Without A Pick Package.
8. Open the screen, entering the master to be picked to, start location and pick type of 'CP'. F4-Open.
9. Confirm the pick from container.
10. Perform the CP pick, and when done, the suggested drop-off screen is displayed.
11. Note that there is no suggested drop-off location provided.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms