When Labeled Picking is Set to 'N', the Drop Off Location is Not Being Suggested at the End of 'CP' Type Case Picking
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.4 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 29-Sep-2014
When Labeled Picking is set to 'N', the drop off location is not being suggested at the end of CP type of picking.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure the LABELED_PICKING = 'N', LABELED_RESERVE='Y'
2. Create a new item for this test. Ensure the processes are for 'CP_PICK' and 'U_PICK'.
3. Have the unit pick system set as put-to-store (PTS).
4. Create inventory in a reserve location, such that CP picks will be allowed.
5. Create a stock order for 3 stores, totaling a full case where the case will be destined to the PTS picking area. Only need to be able to get a CP pick, does not matter if destined to PTS or a 3rd party system.
6. Allocate the order, run distribution and print the wave.
7. In the RF screen, picking => Pick Without A Pick Package.
8. Open the screen, entering the master to be picked to, start location and pick type of 'CP'. F4-Open.
9. Confirm the pick from container.
10. Perform the CP pick, and when done, the suggested drop-off screen is displayed.
11. Note that there is no suggested drop-off location provided.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms