SCTP Congested and Dropping Outbound Packet
(Doc ID 1243394.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 2.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Service Logic Controller (SLC) slow in responding with the following type of symptoms:
- Attempting to login to the platform and execute any command (ls, df, ps, etc) may result in the entire session freezing; lack of platform response.
- Server fails to reboot via command, need hard reset to reboot the server.
2. Signalling gateway point of view during SLC problem: SIGTRAN connection to the SLC as being inactive/down.
3. SIGTRAN log on SLC reports errors following congestion errors in the /IN/service_packages/SLEE/tmp/SIGTRAN.log:
Occurrence of these errors may have significantly increased compared with previous days.
Take Sun Explorer and memory check regarding server hang and raise problem with Oracle Sun. Refer to <Note 1018748.1> on how to run Sun Explorer.
Sun Explorer analysis feedback from Sun:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document