Fail To Copy Contents From The Project Template When Other User Is Working On At The Same Time
(Doc ID 1245604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 184.108.40.206 to 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple users attempt to create project (program) from the same template at the same time,
the following error occurs and created project
[Object_Number] : [Task_Name](Template with Content):Someone is working on this object.
Please try again later.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps by logging into Web Client with two users (User1 and User2) simultaneously on different machines:
1. Create project from template 'Template with content' include content and other tabs
2. Click 'Finish' at the same time
3. Find created projects result like below:
- Project1 created by User1 - ok
- Project2 created by User2 - with warnings/errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document