World Wide Unique Number (CASE_MASTER.E2B_WW_NUMBER) is Getting Cleared When Case is Saved
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 6.0 to 6.0 [Release 6.0]
Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0 to 6.0 [Release 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
World Wide Unique Number (CASE_MASTER.E2B_WW_NUMBER) is getting cleared if the case is saved immediately after the first E2B Final report is generated. Normally sysem populates the value in CASE_MASTER.E2B_WW_NUMBER when the FIRST E2B Final report is generated. The Section 26. of the CIOMS-I report is using the value in CASE_MASTER.E2B_WW_NUMBER to print the case's World Wide unique number.
Argus Console -- System Configuration
-- System Management (Common Profile Switches) -- Reporting -- Expedited CIOMS-I
-- Print World Wide Number in the "26. REMARKS" section of the CIOMS form check box should be checked to print the WW number on the section 26.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a new case
2. Open the case by Case Form
3. Go to Case Form >> Regulatory Reports tab and generate E2B Final report.
4. Connect to Argus database as schema owner
5. Replace <Case Number> with the actual case number in the following SQL and run it
6. Observe that E2B_WW_NUMBER column has the value
7. Go to Case Form >> Regulatory Reports tab, Save the case
8. Connect to Argus database as schema owner
9. Replace <Case Number> with the actual case number in the following SQL and run it
select E2B_WW_NUMBER from CASE_MASTER where case_num='<Case Number>';
9. Observe that the value in E2B_WW_NUMBER column disappears
10. From this time point forward, the World Wide Unique number will never be get populated to CASE_MASTER.E2B_WW_NUMBER
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms