Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.0 to 13.0.4 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On generation of a cross dock Purchase Order (PO) on a What If allocation where the stores are
sourced from multiple warehouses, the allocation (PO source type) that is automatically
generated upon approving the PO contains only one of the warehouses on the purchase order.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a WHAT-IF ALLOCATION
- Select a single SKU (ITEM)
- Select 2 or more store for which the Default Warehouse (WH) is different.
- Calculate the allocation
- Generate a cross dock PO. During the generation you will see that there are 2 or more warehouses.
- Create the PO.
- Approve the above created PO in Retail Merchandise System (RMS)
- Return to Allocations and open the newly generated allocation.
- Notice that the allocation is sourced from only one Warehouse
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms