VENDINVC Crashesfor a Large Number of Detail Lines on a Deal
(Doc ID 1258954.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VENDINVC crashes with the following error if the number of records to be created in STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL table exceeds the COMMIT_MAX_CTR column value in RESTART_CONTROL table for vendinvc batch.
"vendinvc_1~20100218165549~insert_complex_detail~stage_complex_deal_detail~-1426~ORA-01426: numeric overflow~ARRAY INSERT: deal no <DEAL_NO_VALUE>, deal detail id <DEAL_ID_VALUE>"
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a complex, bill-back deal where the combined number of items/locations > 1000.
- Approve the deal and run FCEXEC program.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) with quantities covering more than 1000 items/location combination that are also on the deal.
- Receive the PO's.
- Run full set of deals batches.
- Notice, VENDINVC fails on the first deal where the number of detail records exceeds the COMMIT_MAX_CTR (by default = 1000) in RESTART_CONTROL table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document