Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Legal Whitehill Enterprise - Version: 5.6.0 to 5.8.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Jobs sent through do not process and do not distribute
- Error.log shows that a source file was picked up, but lists no distribution
- File I/O Error - an error dialog box showing "File I/O Error. Possible network malfunction. Please contact your administrator" appears and halts the Whitehill Converter automated processing. The error log for Whitehill Enterprise shows: "Network error. Converter must be restarted. Error number:[number]. Area:[number]"
- Error.log shows: "[source file] could not be renamed. File will not be processed."
- Activity logs reports: "30-Aug-2010 08:54:57.45 ; WET6F090000F.txt ; 0 ; The file size remained 0. Tried 0 times. The file was deleted. ;", but the source file in question actually has data in it. Activity logs are located in [rootInstallFolder]\Logs\Activity Logs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms