The Docclose Batch Is Not Functioning As Expected When An Allocation Is Partially Received
(Doc ID 1263474.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Docclose batch is not functioning as expected when TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND is set to ‘RL’.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an item
2. Create an allocation for the item to two different stores
3. Ship the allocation to both stores
4. Receive the allocation at only one of the stores
5. Check the value of: Unit_options.WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS to see when the allocation will age
6. Run the following prepost docclose pre and docclose batches to age the allocation then close it
7. SOH is incorrectly updated for the sending location and the tran_data timestamp is also incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document