Filters Not Cleared When Clicking Clear Button In Argus Insight Filters
(Doc ID 1263836.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version 5.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the clear button to clear filters in Argus Insight, a dialog is displayed stating 'Are you sure you want to clear all values?'. After clicking OK the values are not cleared - the previously selected values are still highlighted.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create Query > Filters > New value set
2. Select Compliance, click OK
3. In Country field, highlight Unites States.
4. In Report Type, highlight Clinical trial
5. Click the Clear button
6. A dialog opens: Are you sure you want to clear all values?
7. Click OK
8. Observe that it does not clear the selected values.
9. The same happens with any of the Filters, after selecting any values in any fields, then clicking Clear, the message displays (A dialog opens: Are you sure you want to clear all values?) but nothing clears; nothing goes back to default
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document