Filters Not Cleared When Clicking Clear Button In Argus Insight Filters
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version: 5.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create Query > Filters > New value set
2. Select Compliance, click OK
3. In Country field, highlight Unites States.
4. In Report Type, highlight Clinical trial
5. Click the Clear button
6. A dialog opens: Are you sure you want to clear all values?
7. Click OK
8. Observe that it does not clear the selected values.
9. The same happens with any of the Filters, after selecting any values in any fields, then clicking Clear, the message displays (A dialog opens: Are you sure you want to clear all values?) but nothing clears; nothing goes back to default
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms