Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2011
This happens because the adjustment event does not get picked up by the bill, so two cycle fees are charged to customer
1. On July 1, create acctount with Cycle Forward Event
2. On July 23, run billing
3. On July 23, subscribe deal (purchase event), start date= Aug 10
4. On Aug 10, run pin_rerate start_t=July 20 - ok
5. On Aug 14, run first invoice billing - ok
6. On Aug 14, run pin_rerate start_t= July 20
7. On Aug 23, run billing
Bill includes one full cycle charge for period Aug 20 - Sept 20.
Bill includes 2 full cycle charges for July 20 - Aug 19 and Aug 20 - Sept 19.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms