Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version, it is observed that the Refund on a discount included on the next bill
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. (27.7.2010) Create Customer structure: parent billing account and a non-paying child billing account with access service ( ex. /service/telco/gsm/tel); BDOM 27.
2. (27.7.2010) Create DISCOUNT offer on Cycle Forward (CF)#1, ERA = 20%, start_t = PVT.
3. (27.7.2010) Create CF#1 offer, start_t = PVT - full CF + Discount on full CF is created .
4. (27.8.2010) Terminate the access service, end_t = 26.8.2010.
- Full CF + Discount on full CF is created (for period 27.8.2010 – 26.9.2010).
- Refund on full CF + Refund on full Discount is created (for period 27.8.2010 – 26.9.2010).
- Refund on 1 day on CF and Discount is created (for 26.8.2010).
5. (29.8.2010) Run regular billing.
- All CF and discounts are included on the same (i.e. current) bill, except of refund on discount for period 27.8.2010 – 26.9.2010, which is included on the next bill.
After termination of access service in the delayed period and subsequent billing of the account, CF and refund on CF are not included on the same bill (i.e. refund on the CF is included on the next bill, however CF itself is included on the current bill). This behavior causes negative invoice to be produced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms