Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.6.0 to 4.6.0 - Release: 4.6 to 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error appears:
There is a problem in discrepancy management configuration. CRF will open in browse mode only.
Please contact your help desk.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a DCM (AE) in Study 1 where AE_ANY is an indicator question that is collected in subset.
2. Generate Graphic layout.
3. Copy AE to Study 2 and uncheck collect in subset for AE_ANY.
4. Edit Graphic layout, make available and activate.
5. Create AE DCI and DCI layout and form and activate.
6. Create DCI book containing AE DCI.
7. In RDC, go to AE CRF and notice that the entire page is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms