Payment Tool Cannot Suspense The Payment In Multi-Schema
(Doc ID 1266832.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a multi-schema environment, do the following steps:
1. Connect payment tool on primary CM.
2. Create a cash batch payment
3. Fill in all the fields and left the account number blank to make the payment to suspense
4. Click the validation button, you will see the status as 'Suspense'
5. Click the 'Submit' button, the error message pops-up:
"The batch contains either no valid payments or some non-validated payments. Please continue batch entry and validation. Resubmit when there are valid payments and no non-validated payments."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document