Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Payment Center (suspense) display refresh problem.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create some suspended payments from Payment Tool (for example: account can not be found.)
2. Start Payment Center
3. Click on payment search
4. Check on the unallocated and click on Search. Until this step there is no problem.
5. Make a payment using Payment Tool to an account.
6. Use Payment Center --> Payment Search --> highlight on the new payment
7. From the Actions drop-down list --> Click on Undo allocate
8. Click OK
This will populate event_billing_payment_t.currency=0 , and this will cause the Payment center screen refresh issue. If you minimize the Payment Center, then open the Window, there will be nothing displayed. If you click on the area which it should have content, it will display something.
Issue #1: event_billing_payment_t.currency should not be 0
Issue #2: Payment Center does not refresh display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms