Not Able To Search Nor Display Mapped LDAP P2 Fields
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. On Applications, when searching users and include Text11 (a mapped P2 field from LDAP) in the display Format, the column appears in the results but there is no data displayed.
2. Advance search fails for LDAP mapped P2 attributes..
When running advanced search by mapped LDAP p2 field, there is no return
Other P2 fields that are not synced with LDAP can be successfully displayed in the same search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Activate the Text11 field on Users->PageTwo.
2. In Server Settings->LDAP, map Text11 to a field in Active Directory such as Department.
3. Sync LDAP. Text11 will be populated.
4. Create an Advanced Search for users whose First Name Is Not Null and include Text11 in the results Format.
5. Run the search. The Text11 column will display with no data. Click on a user account in the results and scroll to Page 2. You will see the Department data in Text11 that did not display.
6. Modify Advanced search to search for Text11 is not null, there will be no search return.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms