When Syncronizing FTS Indexing, the Following Errors Occur: "DRG-11611 URL Store: Unknown Protocol", "DRG-11602: URL Store: access to string requires authentication"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Synchronize FTS Indexing, the following errors occur:
DRG-11611 URL Store: Unknown Protocol
DRG-11602: URL Store: access to string requires authentication
ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment AGILE.SYS_LOB0000097320C00006$$ by 128 in tablespace AGILE_INDX4
Clicking paper Clip Icon is not working.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Populate CONTENT_URL by using AUT
2. Click Paper Clip Icon in FTS window in Java Client
3. Observe the errors in the view CTX_USER_INDEX_ERRORS
- "https" URLs in CONTENT_URL column of FILES table
- files of docx type. But CONTENT_URL is not populated in second attempt
- AUT ran successfully to populate CONTENT_URL for certain file types
- There is no CONTENT_URL populated for files of File type 'docx' or 'xlsx' or 'pptx' (Office 2007 files)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms