Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.5IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 23-Aug-2012
Checked for relevance as on 27-JAN-2014
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 12.0.5IN (India localized version), consignment purchase orders (PO) are not extracted correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the consignment frequency as weekly (let EOW_DATE be 7).
- Load RTLOG with consignment item for date 1.
- INVC_HEAD will be created for INVC_Date (say, 7). INVC_DETAILS will be populated.
- Load RTLOG with consignment item for date 2.
- INVC_HEAD will be created/appended for INVC_DATE (say, 7). INVC_DETAILS will be appended/created.
- RTLOG of dates 3 and 4 are not processed.
- EDIDLINV batch executes on day 7 and data is exported to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
- EDI_SENT indicator is Y for the above invoice.
- On day 8, if RTLOG of 3 and 4 are processed, this will populate INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAILS of the same PO generated for that time period (i.e., 1 to 7); however, INVC will not be extracted. This leads to data inconsistency, as TRAN_DATA and INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAILS are not in synch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms