A Container With Multiple Items Are Deleted After Manual Replenishment of One Item is Performed
(Doc ID 1268421.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing manual replenishment, where multiple items are in a container, the container is getting deleted after successfully putting just one item from the container into the location.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a multi-sku container (can do by receiving an ASN C-type container having multiple item, or NSC receiving) that has three items and receive.
2. Move the container from the receiving door, to the reserve staging location, a stage location type.
3. Using the Manual Replen, scan the container Id.
4. Enter the Zone.
5. The location is given for the item shown.
6. Enter the container qty of 1.
7. Press F4-Done.
The container is deleted and the two other items are not captured. These two item have been received into inventory but there are no inventory adjustments being made on the delete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!