Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot see any seeded scenarios for APCC planning processes
-- Steps to Reproduce ---
Responsibility : Advanced Planning Scenario Manager
Navigation: Scenario Management : Planning Processes
1) Click on the 'Create' button
2) Enter a Process Name, such as 'Test1'
3) Click on the LOV for 'Process Flow'
4) Search by 'Process Flow'
5) Type % in the search by field
6) Click on the 'Go' button
7) Note that no process flows are returned
The workaround is to execute all processes by hand.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms