Price Change in RPM Does Not Update Item Parent's UNIT_RETAIL Value in RMS
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 22-July-2013
Checked for relevance on 14-June-2016
Checked for relevance on 15-Nov-2017
A price change created at Parent Item level in RPM (Retail Price Management) is not updating the parent item price in ITEM_LOC and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE tables.
Steps to Recreate:
1. In RMS, create a Parent Item, range it to the locations of Primary Zone Group of its department.
2. Log in to RPM.
3. Navigate to Price Changes => Create Price Change.
4. Create a Price Change of Fixed Price Change type for Parent Item created in Step 1 at Primary Zone Group level.
5. Enter Effective Date as Vdate+1 and Approve Price Change.
6. Run PriceEventExecution batch.
a. Notice RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table is updated for parent item.
b. Verify RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC is not updated for parent item.
7. Run PriceEventExecutionRMS batch.
a. Notice ITEM_LOC and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE tables of RMS have not updated parent item price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms