Records Are Not Retrieved In Price Inquiry Screen, When A Price Change Exists At The Item/Zone Level
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Jun-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 05-Dec-2013***
The records are not retrieved in price Inquiry screen, when a price change exists at the item/zone level.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Price Change -> Create Price Change.
3. Enter the effective date as vdate+2, change type as change by amount, change amount and the reason code.
4. In the item selection panel, enter the item as transaction level item and click select button.
5. In the location selection panel, enter the primary zone group, the base zone and click select button.
6. Click Apply button.
7. The price change multi-record block gets populated.
8. Approve the price change.
9. Navigate to price Inquiry -> Retrieve item price.
10. Enter the item, zone group and zone and effective date as vdate+3 and click Retrieve Price button.
• Notice that the system throws an ORA error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms