Pricing Center Does Not Display Provisioning Tags
(Doc ID 1270629.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing Center does not display provisioning tags for a custom service.
1) Create a new service "/service/telco/cellular" in storage class editor (Developer Center).
2. Create config object for the new service in "/config/telco/cellular" in storage class editor (Developer Center).
( one - one mapping of service object and config object should be done ).
3. Commit the changes to the database.
4. Restart all the Services.
5. Launch Pricing Center -> Provisioning tags.
6. Check if the new service is present under '/service/telco/' service drop down.
7. Create a Provisioning Tag with the above service and save, it should be created successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document