Why is the Include On-Order Check Box Disabled While Editing A Purchase Order?
(Doc ID 1271827.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the 'PO Header Maintenance' form why is the ‘Include On-Order’ check box disabled when editing a Purchase Order (PO) that is in 'Worksheet' status? The same behavior occurs when editing an existing PO?
Steps to Reproduce :
- Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Select <Ordering> <Orders>.
- From the ordfind form select ‘Edit’ from the Action drop down and ‘Worksheet’ from the Status drop down.
- Click Search. Ordfind form displays.
- Select PO from list and click ‘OK’. Ordhead displays.
- The ‘Include On-Order’ check box is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document