Discounted CDR With More Than The Discounted Amount Freezes Pipeline
(Doc ID 1272475.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount Call Detail Record (CDR) With More Than The Discounted Amount Freezes Pipeline. Please see below scenario for better understanding :
- Configure a discount to offer free download worth 6GB
- Create an account for a data service. Purchase a product (to rate the service) and the above discount to provide free download upto 6GB
- Now Free quantity available = 6GB
- Rated CDR for 2GB, discounting goes through fine
- Now rate a CDR for 8GB , with remaining free quantity as 4GB. This results in the pipeline freezing. Observed for 15 minutes, pipeline did nothing, no other files could be processed.
- The process log shows below critical error :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document