Discounted CDR With More Than The Discounted Amount Freezes Pipeline
(Doc ID 1272475.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount CDR With More Than The Discounted Amount Freezes Pipeline. Please see below scenario for better understanding :
- Configure a discount to offer free download worth 6GB
- Create an account for a data service. Purchase a product (to rate the service) and the above discount to provide free download upto 6GB
- Now Free quantity available = 6GB
- Rated CDR for 2GB, discounting goes through fine
- Now rate a CDR for 8GB , with remaining free quantity as 4GB. This results in the pipeline freezing. Observed for 15 minutes, pipeline did nothing, no other files could be processed.
- The process log shows below critical error :
04.05.2010 07:18:56 brmdldr01ifwIFW CRITICAL [T:1281112384] 00057 - (ifw.Pipelines.ALL_RATE.Functions.Processing) Exception detected in 'ifw.Pipelines.ALL_RATE.Functions.Processing'; invalid state change; [MULOVER] RWDecimal: overflow in multiplication.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!