Invoices Not Get Posted When Resolved Using Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) Because Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is Not Updated
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices where the discrepancy handling agrees on the invoice price are not getting posted because the Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is not updated.
- Make sure the CURRENCIES.CURRENCY_COST_DEC=2 and IM_CURRENCY_LOCALE.CURRENCY_COST_DEC=2.
- Create a PO for an item with quantity=10 and unit cost=25.
- Ship and receive all the 10 quantities.
- Create the invoice with quantity=10 and unitcost=42.2526,outside detail unit cost supplier tolerance.
- Do Receiver Cost adjustment and receipt only (RCA) for the variance (0.2526).
- Notice the UNIT_COST in the ORDLOC and SHIPSKU table is updated with 42.25.
- Run the rollup batch and notice IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION.STATUS=’U’ and IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.ADJUSTMENT_PENDING=’Y’.
- Run the posting batch and notice that the invoice remains in MTCH status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms