Batch For Auto Receipts Failed On Catch Weight Items
(Doc ID 1273168.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting "Error ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero returned by program unit STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.CHECK_SS." when receiving catch weight item for an Externally Generated (EG) transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create type 3 catch weight item and simple pack item.
2. Increase stock-on-hand of simple pack item at warehouse.
3. Process shipment message for transfer of simple pack item from warehouse to store:
4. Process receipt message for the EG transfer created in step 3:
message type = ReceiptCre;
receipt type = BL;
make qty_received the same as qty_shipped in step 3.
5. The message ends up in RIB Error Hospital with "Error ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero returned by program unit STOCK_ORDER_RCV_SQL.CHECK_SS."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document