Column Missing from Allocation User Interface Screen
(Doc ID 1273264.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Checked for relevance on 11-Nov-2013.
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT), you cannot see all columns from a table in the Allocation's Source or Outputs screens. Some columns are missing from the "Column Name" drop down list.
For example, you may have just loaded a new user defined table into the database using Erwin. However, you cannot see many columns from that table in the Allocation. Custom columns also do not appear.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a new custom table to the Erwin Data Model
- Upload the new version of the Data Model using Unified Metadata Manager > Import Model
- Go to Financial Services Applications
- Go to Profitability Management > Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create a new Allocation
- Go to the "Source" screen
- Select the new table from the Table Name list
There is only one column listed in the Column Name drop down list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document