Is The Selection Of More Than One Country Of Sourcing For A Supplier Site Allowed?
(Doc ID 1273286.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it correct operation for the system to be allowing the selection of more than one Country of Sourcing for a Supplier Site?
When entering information on the “Item-Supplier-Country” (itemsuppctry.fmb) screen,
the Primary Country LOV is showing more Countries than the one defined on the Supplier Site Address Type 04 – Order.
Also, it is possible to add more than one Country of Sourcing, for the same Item-Supplier Site.
SYSTEM_OPTIONS.SUPPLIER_SITES_IN is set to ‘Y’.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that the System Options “Supplier Sites” is set to ‘Y’ (SYSTEM_OPTIONS.SUPPLIER_SITES_IND).
2. Verify that you have a Supplier and a Supplier Site in your System.
3. Select one existing Supplier Site, verify if the information for the Address Type ’04 – Order’ is entered, and if it has a Country defined, for example, “US”.
4. Create a new Item.
5. Add the selected Supplier Site to the Item, on the “Item-Supplier” screen, and press “Add” button.
6. On the left side of the “Item-Supplier” screen, click on the options “Item-Supplier-Country of Sourcing”.
7. Press the LOV button next to the Country Of Sourcing field, and it will appear all the Country, under the table COUNTRIES, instead of just the country defined for the Supplier Site, on the field Country for the Address Type ’04-Order’.
8. After insert the necessary data, press the button “OK + Repeat”.
9. The Button “Create” will still be enabled, and a second Country of Sourcing can be added to the Item-Supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document