ccsAccount Performance Improvement for Generating Calling Cards
(Doc ID 1273689.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version: 3.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- introduce configurable commit rate, instead of a fix one.
- introduce parallel execution.
The role of ccsAccount is to generate batches of subscriber accounts (Calling Cards).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. New configuration
2. How to install and remove these parameters (modification on ccsTool and ccsValidation packages)
3. How to use the new features
4. Test results
6. Enhancements in Later Versions
7. Small note about using gpg