Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-August - 2014
Checked for relevance on 15-June-2017
RPM priceeventexecutionrms batch aborts with an error when a price change is created for a parent item which has multiple color diffs.
Instructions to Re-create :
1. Created new Parent Item with Color Diff and ranged the parent and child items to stores.
2. Approve the parent item with all Childs.
3. Run newItemLocBatch.sh
4. Created a price change for the Parent Item against primary zone group and base zone.
5. Notice that multiple price change are created for each Diff.
6. Approved the price changes.
7. Ran priceEventExecutionBatch.sh.
8. Notice that RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table was populated with the following:2 records for each price change:
one for the parent item and one for the child item.
9. Run priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh
10. The batch program failed with the following error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms