Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 9 July 2012
When attempting to cancel the remaining quantity of a partially received Purchase Order (PO) the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) for an Item A quantity 100 and approve it.
- Notice, the order flows to Store Inventory Management(SIM) via Retail Integration Bus(RIB).
- Log into SIM PC.
- Navigation: Shipping Receiving> Direct Delivery.
- Select the PO created in step 1 and create a delivery.
- In the Direct delivery Detail screen The Expected quantity is populated as 100 and is non editable.
- Set the Received quantity as 10 (Or anything less than ordered quantity).
- Confirm the receipt.
- Notice, the Receiptcre message is published by SIM and it has shipped quantity as 100 and this is the bone of contention.
- Once the message is consumed records are inserted in SHIPMENT and SHIPSKU tables as well as ORDLOC and ORDSKU is updated.
- Notice, SHIPSKU.QTY_EXPECTED is updated to 100.
- Open the order in edit mode and in ordloc form update the canceled quantity UOP to 90.
- Try to navigate away from the canceled qty field and notice the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms