Incorrect Rate Dependency Relationship Information Displayed on Edit of Existing ALM 5.2 Pricing Margin Rule
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.1
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.1
After attempting to "redefine" an already existing definition, the following pop-up message appears.
Warning  - Web Page Dialog
Changing the rate relation will cause the existing definition to be lost. Do you want to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Pricing Margin rule
2. Choose a specific product and click Define button.
3. For 'Rate Dependency Relationships', choose 'No Relationship'
4. Enter the margins on the Pricing Margins tab
5. Click 'Apply' and 'Save'.
6. Edit the newly defined Pricing Margin.
7. View the product with the definition.
==> See that no boxes are checked for 'Rate Dependency Relationships'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms