Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 10.1.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 30-Jul-2012
Checked for relevance as on 10-JAN-2014
Records are not populated in REPL_RESULTS table for a component item when pack item is associated after running REQEXT program.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a component item
- Create simple pack item. Associated that component item to the pack item.
- Add required details like supplier, location, etc. to pack item.
- Approve the pack item.
- Add replenishment attribute for a component item.
Stock Category: Warehouse Stock
Order Control: Automatic
Replenishment Method: Constant
Set the replenishment pack item for this item/loc combination.
- Run replenishment batches.
- There is record in RPL_NET_INVENTORY_TMP table.
- Run REQEXT Progam. Check in REPL_RESULTS table, there is no record created after running REQEXT program.
For Direct to store, When pack item is associated, records are added in REPL_RESULTS and order is created. But, for Warehouse Stock there is no record added in REPL_RESTULS after running REQEXT program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms