Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Oct-2013***
PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch fails with "Invalid Multi-Units" error.
Stepst o Recreate:
- Log in to Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Go to Price Change => Create Price Change.
- Create a Price Change for a single item with Multi-unit pricing option enabled. At the time of creation for 'Fixed Price' change type, enter change amount as '10', multi units '3' and multi unit retail as '30'.
- Maintain the Price Change that has been created.
- In the Maintain Price Change pane, edit the change amount as '8'. (Multi unit retail '30' is greater than single unit retail ('8' and '8 * 3=24') ).
- On clicking 'Apply' the following error occurs as expected: "The multi-unit retail price for a single item is greater than the new single unit retail price".
- Then, again on editing the change amount to '10', the error message continues to occur. The same issue exists even for Multiple items.
- The above missing validations lead to corrupted data, which in turn leads to PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh failure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms