"Copy" Button Does Not Work In "Static and Dynamic Deterministic" Screen for ALM 5.1
(Doc ID 1276704.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.1
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.1
On Asset Liability Management (ALM) 5.1, when attempting to make a copy of the Static Deterministic Rule, the rule does not copy. After selecting an existing rule and clicking on the Copy Icon which is in active status. A pop-up window is displayed having the fields Name and Description, user enters the value in both the fields and clicks on Ok button which is in active status, an alert message is displayed as 'Available'. When refreshing the screen, no new rule has been created.
Expect the copy button to create a copy of the rule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select a rule and click on copy icon which is in active status.
2) A pop-up window is displayed having Name and Description fields.
3) User enters the Name and Description and clicks on Ok button which is in active status.
4) The pop-up window is closed and an alert message is displayed as 'Available'
5) when we tried to see the rule, we can't notice the new rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document