"Copy" Button Does Not Work In "Static and Dynamic Deterministic" Screen for ALM 5.1
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.1
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.1
Expect the copy button to create a copy of the rule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Select a rule and click on copy icon which is in active status.
2) A pop-up window is displayed having Name and Description fields.
3) User enters the Name and Description and clicks on Ok button which is in active status.
4) The pop-up window is closed and an alert message is displayed as 'Available'
5) when we tried to see the rule, we can't notice the new rule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms