Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 5.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the sort order is set to due date (ascending) and then when ever a user clicks on worklist reports the list of reports should be sorted by the due date. There is a small yellow up arrow next to due date indicating the sort order. However the reports are not sorted by due date.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Click on Worklist/reports in Argus and set the sort order to due date ascending if it is not set already by clicking on the column name.
2. Click on some other tabs in the application.
3. Come back to Worklist / Reports and choose an agency with many pending reports.
4. Click on search
5. Observe that the yellow arrow next to due date column
6. Observe reports in the list not being sorted by due date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms