Tailormade Cancellation On The First Cycle Is Not Behaving Correctly
(Doc ID 1277967.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we purchase a product and cancel the same product on the same day (mid-cycle), it would refund the full amount. But, if we purchase a tailormade product and cancel the same product on the same day (mid-cycle), it would refund 17/31 * $100
Steps to reproduce
Created a /service/ip deal/product "IP MCF charge entire cycle" with $100 MCF fee, and set the proration for purchase as "Charge for the entire cycle" and for cancel is "Calculate the charge based on the amount used."
1. Move pin_virtual_time to Jan 1st.
2. Create two accounts "Base" and "Tailor" with dummy /service/ip plan.
3. Move pin_virtual_time to Jan 15th.
4. For account "Base", purchase the product, the balance is $100; then cancel the product on the the same date Jan 15th, the balance is $0, i.e. a full refund.
5. For account "Tailor", purchase the product and tailormade it on Advanced Customization tab by changing the charge from never end to end in 3 months relative date, the balance is $100; then cancel the product on the same date Jan 15th, the balance is $45.16.
The refund scale is not correct upon cancellation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!