UI Issue in FTP When Attempting to Define More Than 10 Term Ranges for a Formula Based Adjustment Type Rule
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Expect all rows of formula to save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Financial Services Applications -> Funds Transfer Pricing -> Assumption Specification -> Adjustments
2. Create a new Adjustment Rule, choose Liquidity Type
3. Choose Original Term in the Formula definition
4. Add and fill in 10 or more rows.
5. After filling in the 10th term range formula, the formula appears blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms