Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance on 18 July 2012
Checked for relevance on 21-January-2014
checked for relevance on 3-Feb-2016
Price change created on Parent Item level in RPM (Retail Price Management) is not updating the parent item price in ITEM_LOC and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE Tables.
Steps to Recreate:
- In RMS, create a Parent Item, range it to the locations of Primary Zone Group of its department.
- Login to RPM.
- Navigate to Price Changes -> Create Price change.
- Create a Price Change of Fixed Price change type for Parent Item created in Step1 at Primary Zone Group level.
- Enter Effective Date as Vdate+1 and Approve Price Change.
- Run PriceEventExecution batch.
- Notice RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table is updated for Parent Item.
- Verify RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC is not updated for Parent item.
- Run PriceEventExecutionRMS batch.
- Notice ITEM_LOC and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE tables of RMS, they are not updating parent item price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms