Partially Shipped/Received Allocations Are Not Getting Closed
(Doc ID 1280529.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-July-2017
While received date on the shipment is less than UNIT_OPTIONS.WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS, partially shipped/received allocations are not getting closed.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create an allocation from warehouse to two stores.
- Partially ship the allocations to both the store locations.
- Receive the shipments at both the store locations.
- Make sure that the received date on the shipment is less than UNIT_OPTIONS.WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS.
- Run the docclose batch.
- Observe that the ALLOC_HEADER status is still ‘A’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document