Branding Implementation In Custom Client Application
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to replicate
1. set the following entries in cm's pin.conf file
- cm enforce_scoping 1
- cm dm_attributes 0.0.0.1 assign_account_obj, scoped, searchable
2. created a brand plan list and plan
3. created a brand account (brand1) through brand manager
4. logged into Customer Center as root0.0.0.1 user and added required permissions to brand1 for Pricing Center and Customer Center access.
5. logged into Pricing Center with brand1 and created and commited one plan.
6. logged into client application with brand1 and able to select only that created plan and prepared input flist and called cust_commit opcode. here PCM_OP_PERM_SET_CREDENTIALS opcode also called immediately after login user check.
We get the below mentioned error in the cm.pinlog file.
op_cust_init_service return flist
# number of field entries allocated 20, used 1
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /service/wtb_xxxxx 856893 0
W Sun Feb 6 01:40:04 2011 brm-test-app01 cm:10452
Attempt to read object (0.0.0.1 /service/wtb_xxxxx 856893 0) failed POSSIBLY
because operational lineage (/0.0.0.1:854752B/) did not bound object. Another
possibility is that the object did not exist.
E Sun Feb 6 01:40:04 2011 brm-test-app01 cm:10452
<field num=0:0,0 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0>
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms