Branding Implementation In Custom Client Application
(Doc ID 1281049.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to replicate
1. set the following entries in cm's pin.conf file
- cm enforce_scoping 1
- cm dm_attributes 0.0.0.1 assign_account_obj, scoped, searchable
2. created a brand plan list and plan
3. created a brand account <BRANDACCOUNT> through brand manager
4. logged into Customer Center as <ROOTUSER> and added required permissions to <BRANDACCOUNT> for Pricing Center and Customer Center access.
5. logged into Pricing Center with <BRANDACCOUNT> and created and committed one plan.
6. logged into client application with <BRANDACCOUNT> and able to select only that created plan and prepared input flist and called cust_commit opcode. Here PCM_OP_PERM_SET_CREDENTIALS opcode also called immediately after login user check, and get the below mentioned error in the cm.pinlog file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document