Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create acct with plan that contains a deal with 20 free sms (UL)
2. Batch rate 2 SMS.
3. Purchase Deal with addtional 10 free SMS (ULA) backdated to acct creation date.
The ULA discount has higher priority than UL.
4. Rerate as the 2 SMS should consume ULA first, not UL.
Check free units balances are correct in the DB: UL = 20, ULA=10-2=8
5. OPTIONAL. Stop batch pipeline and start again.
6. Rate 1 SMS. Check free units balances are correct in pipeline memory: UL = 20, ULA=10-2-1=7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms