Cannot Disable Duplicate Dimension Member Caused by Trailing Spaces
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 184.108.40.206
Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 220.127.116.11 and later [Release: 11.5 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<member> already exists. Please enter a valid value.
This error prevents you from disabling the duplicate member with trailing spaces.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Requests > Submit Request
- Use the Dimension Member Loader program to load two values with the same code - one code with trailing spaces
- Go to Business Rule > Dimension > Members and select the appropriate dimension
- Search for the duplicate dimension members
- Click on Update for the member with the trailing spaces and un-check the Enabled Flag
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms