ORA-1403 Error When Defining An Extract Macro At Oracle Name Field
(Doc ID 1283505.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORA-1403: No data found
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into OC as a Superuser.
- Glib -> Data Extract View Builder -> Extract Macros
- F7/F8, go to bottom of list, press down arrow to create new record.
- Enter information in Macro Name, Status, Question Data Type, SQL Macro and Description fields.
- Upon entering "VISIT" in the Oracle Name field and tabbing, throws ORA-1403: No data found error.
Note: the 'VISIT' Oracle Name already exists, but has been retired with a status R.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|